THE HIGHEST QUALITY TURF AT WHOLESALE PRICES
TRUST OUR 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Artificial Grass Tucson has been supplying artificial grass to contractors since 2007 from our showroom and warehouse located at 51 West Glenn Street.
We now offer that same contractor pricing to the DIY customer along with delivery and rental tools available. We are licensed to do business in Arizona and have a City of Tucson license.
We only sell high quality products!
Our everyday prices on artificial grass are almost always lower than our competitors and sometimes by a substantial amount. In fact, many times our prices are lower even when our competitors run a “sale” or “special”. You can rest assured that the product you receive from us will always be of high quality at a great price! Please feel free to stop by our showroom and warehouse and we will happily show you exactly what to look for when purchasing turf…with absolutely no pressure to purchase.
Don’t be fooled by anyone, we can give you all the information you need and answer any questions you may have to help you make the right choice for your new luxury lawn. Artificial Grass Tucson takes great pride in only offering quality products with a 15 year warranty that we’d be happy to explain to you. We strive for excellence in ensuring we provide top notch friendly customer service.
Artificial Grass Tucson Has Turf Products For Every Application
We have everything you need for your new turf lawn or recreation area. We'll help you plan your project and rent you the equipment to do it right.
How to care for your artificial grass
To keep your beautiful yard looking its best for years to come, minimal maintenance is required:
- Pets – Pick up pet droppings as you normally would on any other surface. Use water to rinse the turf for any remaining particles and urine to keep your turf looking great. Do not power wash feces into turf as it will be harder to get out of the fibers.
- Leaves/Litter/Soil – Use a blower or a broom to sweep away debris on a regular basis. Dirt that ends up in the turf should be raked, swept or blown out as it collects. This goes for putting greens as well.
- Rain – If heavy rain occurs, and your turf has infill, you may need to redistribute the infill using a carpet rake or stiff broom. A shop vacuum may also be used to pick it up and then spread it back out.
- Odors – If you have chosed not to use our Fresh Fill infill, and you have odors in your turf, use a few drops of dish soap per gallon of water and scrub the affected area and then rinse with water. Do not use other cleansers such as bleach or any item with alcohol as they will destroy your artificial grass. If using any chemicals on the turf, make sure it is sufficiently rinsed to get the entire residue off of the blades and through the backing to avoid dulling of the blades.
- Stationary Items – Your turf will flatten if items are left on it but just rake against the grain to fluff it up once again.
- High Traffic Areas – Sweep the turf against its grain to fluff it up.
- If using any chemicals on the turf, make sure it is sufficiently rinsed to get the entire residue off of the blades and through the backing to avoid dulling of the blades. Do not use any form of acids on turf. If ever in doubt what you can use on your turf to clean it, call your installer or email us. Warranty does not cover any chemical damages to turf or any part of the turf.
What our customers are saying:
The best, most professional company I have ever worked with.Great products, excellent service. I could not be happier…Matt